Posted about 1 year ago
Customer Success Group
Job DetailsSr. Proactive Monitoring Engineer - Portfolio Oversight
The Proactive Monitoring Engineer is a customer-focused expert and is responsible for communicating Salesforce's handling and execution of high severity cases to customers, as well as implementing and finding ways to prevent customer issues through proactive support, monitoring, and quarterly customer reviews.
This position, as part of the Global Support organization, has primary responsibilities of ensuring clients have the required monitoring solutions enabled for their business critical processes. In this role you'll be responsible for maintaining a single-minded focus to ensure clients are incredibly satisfied with Salesforce's suite of products by becoming a Salesforce cloud application and platform expert.
The ideal Proactive Monitoring Engineer is a team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, has excellent problem solving and analytical skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly, and uses their time efficiently.
As a Proactive Monitoring Engineer, you'll be part of a team of problem solvers who are passionate about working in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, client-centric environment.
- Meet with Customers to understand and capture their business context and requirements for monitoring
- Meet with Customers on a quarterly basis to review service value, trends and facilitate any updates to the agreed monitoring plan
- Creation of Knowledge Articles documenting steps for L1/L2 teams to perform
- Track and maintain all client communications and case documentation in Salesforce
- Define, follow-through, and action plans to case resolution
- Manage client support cases on a regular bases for their Portfolio of customers
- Manage escalations and expectations for both the client and Internal personnel
- Assist clients in optimizing their use of the application platform via workflow guidance or by identifying automation, proactive monitoring, and integration opportunities
Proven experience or expertise in the following:
- 4-7 years of prior relevant experience
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage with our top customers
- Action oriented with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable, fast learner, and resourceful
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally on a global scale
- Strong technical aptitude in support of learning Salesforce application and solutions
- Dependable, motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Internet development technologies (HTML, XML, API, SQL etc.) is required
- Database and relational data structures
- Large scale, multi-tenant production environments
- Certified Email Marketing Specialist
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM, Force.com, Marketing Cloud, and its technologies is desired
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.