Posted 3 months ago
Basic Roles and Responsibilities
Your mission if you choose to accept it, will be as follows:
- Write “clean”, well-designed code.
- Produce detailed design specifications.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering, with at least 3 years of hands-on experience as a frontend engineer for a cloud services provider.
- Bonus: Web UI design experience and skills.
- Proven software development experience in PHP or Laravel framework.
- Practical understanding of AWS or Google cloud infrastructure tools and services.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc).
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Fluent written and verbal communication ability with English, bonus: Malay.
- Familiar with startup environments, able to multitask and extend support into new areas through self learning and inquiry.
- Excellent attitude and A team player personality; humble, hungry and smart.