Posted over 1 year ago
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Salesforce is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Senior Member of the Technical Staff) to join our growing IT Applications Development Team. You will be working on Application development for our Workday groups. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects and product managers to build scalable applications and integrations.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good verbal and written communication skills and be able to collaborate with other team members. You will also be asked to contribute ideas and provide feedback on many projects within the team's portfolio.
- Configure, build and test Workday business processes and integrations.
- Deliver Workday enhancements, bug fixes, data setup, define test regression and acceptance criteria.
- Closely work with internal Workday support team and business users to understand the business requirements, including working with 3rd party integrators.
- Participate in product and feature design with developers, designers, product managers and business systems analysts
- Build test automation that is effective, scalable and maintainable using tools such as Selenium Web Driver, JUnit, etc.
- Participate in and contribute to code reviews
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- Ensure product quality meets customer expectations and responsible for creating test plans, test cases, test execution, and defect reporting
- 5+ years of hands-on experience configuring, developing and testing on the Workday platform. (Proficient with Workday Studio, Calculated Fields, XML, XSLT, APIs)
- 5+ years of experience with OO design and Java programming, MVC frameworks (Angular.js, Ember.js or react), HTML and CSS
- 1+ year with Workday business process and security configuration preferably in modules like HCM, Payroll and Recruiting.
- Experience with data modeling design and relational database languages (SQL or SOQL)
- Working Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- 5+ years of experience in developing test automation using Selenium or with other UI or Whitebox test automation tools.
- 5+ years of experience in defining test strategy, test plans, test cases, test execution and defect reporting for Workday or any enterprise HR software applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate status and risk to the team and manager
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience
- Workday Certification or Workday Pro Certification would be preferred
- Experience developing on Java or Force.com.
- Experience delivering on-premise or SaaS based applications
- Big 5 Consulting experience is a plus
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.