Posted 12 months ago
INSTANA is hiring a full-time Staff Accountant to assist with overseeing all aspects of the accounting operation. This individual must be highly detail-oriented, quick learner, experienced and confident working across time zones and regions. This role will report to the Director of Finance and Accounting.
- Responsible for full-cycle accounting but not limited to:
- Accounts payable
- Expense reports
- Fixed assets
- Accruals, prepaids, general ledger and reconciliations
- Support with month and year-end close
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Assist with financial audits
- Tax filing and reporting
- Go-to-person for wage, social security, and tax related issues
- Help prepare accurate and timely financial statements
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and special projects
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 3-4+ years of experience in public accounting and/or high-growth start-up environment
- Solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong financial knowledge
- Highly organized, detail oriented and problem-solver
- Ability to wear many different hats to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to work independently and communicate with all organizational levels
- Experience with NetSuite, Datav, or other accounting ERP systems
- Fluency in English is required
Who we are:
As the leading provider of Application Performance Management solutions for containerized microservice applications, Instana applies automation and artificial intelligence to deliver the visibility needed to effectively manage the performance of today's dynamic applications across the DevOps lifecycle. Founded by Application Monitoring veterans, Instana provides true AI-powered APM to help organizations deliver high performance applications today and in the future. Visit us at https://www.instana.com to learn more.
We promote a healthy work-life balance and acknowledge the contribution each employee makes to our success. We offer a dynamic, quickly growing workspace based on trust, transparency and quality. Our team consists of high performing experts and spreads from Silicon Valley to Japan covering North America and Europe. We support the right mindset and capability for successfully working remotely and maintaining a collaborative close-knit relationship with other Instana team members.
Instana is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.