Posted 9 months ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world's best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
The Engineering team is in search of a Staff Graphics Engineer
to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We're looking for technical experts who can turn product ideas into reality and operate a diverse scalable of products for millions of customers, from the small to the behemoth. We're excited by challenges of scale—both the number and size of customers—and a diverse set of products. If you're looking for variety, we have it. We work in scrum agile iterations on short-term deliverable cycles. Every team ships code every day, and we push launches every few months. We're motivated to not only deliver the best products, but also to personally achieve. We work in small teams and have growth tracks for both technical and management.
What you'll do:
- Build and integrate rendering engines that allow for pixel-perfect representations of design files, prototypes, and animations that run at 60fps in the browser.
- Identify and resolve some of the toughest software problems in the industry
- Influence technology decisions across InVision and the open source community
- Mentor Senior Engineers on the team and support their career development
What you'll bring:
- Extensive graphics experience (WebGL/Open GL, graphics APIs, shading languages)
- Experience scaling with a large company highly desirable
- A knack for leading teams, building consensus and influencing technical decisions
- Mobile experience would be advantageous
- One or more degrees in computer science, computer graphics, or a related field
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.