Posted about 1 year ago
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company ten years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce.
Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for \"family\") made up of our employees, customers and partners, we are working to improve the state of the world. Salesforce's founder and current CEO is personally committed to promote gender equality and respect work-life balance.
Be successful together:
Salesforce is a fast growing company which has kept its strong core values: trust, equality, growth and innovation.
We foster creativity and innovation at every level and to align all company on same objectives, strategic vision and country goals are built as one team. It is possible and encouraged for each employee to contribute to country goals and participate to strategic vision.
During your application process, you will be coached by a buddy to answer all your questions.
If you join the company, coaching will be continued to smooth your integration. Coaching and feedback are part of Salesforce foundations and will be part of your success and continuous development plan.
We are currently looking for curious and driven Account Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products across an industry align patch of enterprise accounts.
Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, customer oriented Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At salesforce.com, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- Assigned to one Worldwide known Pharma account based in Switzerland.
- Sells Digital Transformation projects into this customer where relationships have been cultivated.
- Account plans closely map to and influence the customers strategic board level priorities
- Seek, identify and initiate new go to market propositions through application of Industry knowledge
- Identification of business value that the customer was not previously aware of
- Has a plan in place to take SFDC to a lighthouse deal
- Engages with Decision Makers to position salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Successfully interacts at the C-level.
- Drives significant coordination amongst groups such as Sales Engineers, Sales Specialists, Marketing, Business Development, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc. to drive account strategy.
- Partners with GSIs and Services to create a business solution and technical delivery plan.
- Provides mentoring relationship to more junior Account Executives and virtual team members.
- Conveys leadership, authority and confidence with every interaction, no matter what form the message; presentation, orally and in writing
- Accurately forecasts and achieves revenue goals.
- several years of solutions selling experience.
- Capacity to develop the network inside the customer creating greater customer intimacy.
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top tier accounts managed.
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform.
- Effectively optimizes internal and external networks.
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships.
- Exhibits characteristics of self-starting, risk taking, and a drive to succeed.
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate complex deals.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.