Posted 9 months ago
Customer Success Group
Job DetailsAre you passionate about small business and the impact technology can have on their success? At Salesforce, we understand that every fast-growing customer has unique needs. Come join the Essentials team to help reimagine CRM for small business.
We are looking for a skilled Success Agent to be part of our Support team. Your main focus will be to help customers make a smooth transition from the Desk.com product to Service Cloud. You will help customers understand Service Cloud and assist them with product migrations. As part of the Essentials team, over time you transition into a support role that is focused on the Salesforce Essentials product. Salesforce Essentials is our exciting new product centered around making Salesforce easy to use for all small businesses across Sales, Service and Marketing use cases.
We consider top quality technical customer support to be vital to our customers' success. We practice what we preach and our top priority is making our customers smile.This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the small business space, while supporting customers across product lines and building your Salesforce knowledge and expertise.
What you'll be doing:
An ideal candidate has:
- Become a Desk.com and Service Cloud product expert to fully assist customers with their product migration. from data transfer to configuration to training
- Understand the customer's business needs, challenges, and the outcomes they are looking to achieve, act as a trusted advisor and provide best practices and guidance around workflows, processes and set up.
- Present and demo the Service Cloud product to customers clearly and confidently, tailoring individual demos to their needs or delivering content effectively on a wider scale via webinar
- Coach and train customers so they can develop their product knowledge and manage their systems long-term
- Quickly and accurately handle all levels of technical support communications, across multiple channels, precisely tracking all customer interactions via cases
- Consistently work towards our goal of increasing our customers' satisfaction level (CSAT) and providing a support experience that will 'WOW' them
- Become a Salesforce Essentials product expert, helping customers realize value and driving user adoption of our newest small business product
- Conduct software testing to find solutions and report defects when needed
- Proactively share knowledge and disseminate information to team members on a local and global basis, as well as provide mentoring and training
- Build relationships with other departments and work together to solve technical and non-technical challenges
- Be innovative and identify and make recommendations to drive improvements across product and process
- Create and maintain internal and customer-facing technical support documentation and resources
- Actively take part in and complete chosen and assigned tasks, goals and projects
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment
- BA/BS Degree preferably in a Technology field
- Desired Certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification required
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant preferred
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant preferred
- Other Salesforce certifications a plus
- 2+ years of technical customer support/account management experience
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience
- The ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers-executives, end users, and developers
- The ability to effectively multi-task and juggle priorities
- Solid knowledge of email server and client configuration, protocols and troubleshooting highly preferred
- Practical knowledge of web environments including DNS, HTTP/S and SSL as well as iOS and Android mobile platforms
- Familiarity with social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- Top-notch written and verbal skills-English required
- A willingness and ability to "dive right in", self-learn, be effective, and make a difference
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.