Posted 9 months ago
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a leading provider of software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce solutions that enable companies to easily design, implement and manage their own customized ecommerce sites, including websites, mobile applications and other digital storefronts. Customers use our highly scalable and integrated Commerce Cloud platform to more easily launch and manage multiple ecommerce sites, initiate marketing campaigns more quickly, and improve ecommerce traffic.
- Responsible for providing product support to users of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
- Drive complex, high-profile, customer technical escalations
- Master and become a technical SME for one or more products/platform areas within the Support organization
- Conduct thorough and complete triage of product defects before assignment to product scrum teams
- Diagnose performance and scalability issues using code-debugging tools and various diagnostic/monitoring tools (Grafana, AppDynamics, Argus, Splunk, etc)
- Supports and contributes to the growth of best practices for delivery of Salesforce Commerce Cloud support services.
- Understand Salesforce Commerce Cloud technologies and troubleshooting practices to ensure successful resolution of Salesforce Commerce Cloud product issues.
- Mentor, guide, and help grow a team of junior engineers, assist with process and product questions.Serve as product enablement team leader for various product features
- Contribute to the definition and evolution of Salesforce Commerce Cloud methodologies, standards and best practices for support and product delivery
- Represent support organization during cross-functional projects and serve as voice of customer advocateReview and build a Knowledge base
- Provide on-call weekend support on rotating basis
- 5+ years providing customer facing product/technical support (Web based products or eCommerce preferred)
- Expert troubleshooting/root cause isolation skills
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills are critical
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, perform effectively under pressure in fast changing conditions
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and drive client and partner engagements to success without supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to both highly technical and business / executive level
- Strong understanding of web based server-side technologies; including full-stack troubleshooting across Application, Web, and Database layers
- Experience providing web development support is highly desirable. Familiarity with development IDE’s such as Eclipse.
- Familiarity with support practices such as case, knowledge base, defect, and escalation management.
- Experience supporting enterprise network infrastructure, i.e, DNS, Load Balancers, IP addressing, Routing, and CDN
- Experience providing SaaS support is required
- College degree in Computer Science or related field of study strongly preferred
Ideal candidates will have strong experience in several of the following:
- Debugging Java code in enterprise environments
- Analyzing Java heap and thread dumps
- Analyzing network traces (wireshark, tcpdump)
- Performance and scalability analysis (profiling techniques, identifying software/platform bottlenecks)
- SQL and NoSQL in concept and practice
- Experience providing web-development, SaaS/PaaS/cloud, or API support
- Experience supporting e-commerce applications with catalog, shopping cart, merchandising and payment handling is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with one or more current client-side web frameworks (AngularJS, React, Ember, Backbone)
- Bonus for vendor-specific knowledge in the following ecommerce suites and related technologies:
- Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Adobe, and Oracle eCommerce
- MongoDB, Apache, Oracle, Tomcat, nginx, AppDynamics, and/or Cloudflare
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.