Posted 5 months ago
Customer Success Group
We are looking for ambitious team players to join our cutting-edge support team! These positions are for individuals who are highly motivated, self-directed and have a desire to work on the #1 cloud-based platform. You must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have the passion to deliver outstanding support. The Global Support work environment is highly client-focused and fast-paced.
Do you want to help make a positive impact on our customers? Our Customer Success Support teams are hiring for the following career opportunities in Hillsboro and Bellevue.
Success Agents (Tiers 1-3):
Primary point of contact for day-to-day coding related issue resolution for our customers and/or partners. We are hiring for our Core, DMP, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud and, Quote to Cash and CloudCraze teams.
Enable customer success by helping partners overcome crippling technical challenges, and provide hands-on troubleshooting, feature explanation, and best practice guidance to the broader Technical Support team.
Technical Support Engineer, Premier Priority:
Provide the highest level of support, availability, and expertise to some of our largest and most strategic accounts. This responsibility includes developing a strong partnership across Worldwide Support, R&D, and our Support Operations team.
Your Impact - Responsibilities:
- Own the complete end-to-end customer experience
- Drive complex, high-profile, customer technical escalations
- Master and become a technical SME for one or more products/platform areas within the Support organization
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Oversee and manage the resolution of critical technical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the greater support community.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support.
- Ability to orchestrate all Salesforce teams efforts and ensure we are a single point of contact for all post-sales support activities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years prior experience
- Experience with Salesforce and/or CRM applications.
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and skills troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Understanding and experience reading/writing HTML
- Read, develop, and debug software with Java, Visual Basic, C# or at least one modern object-oriented language
- Familiarization of Apex, Visualforce, JSON
- Experience with Pardot and marketing automation practices
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADMIN201)
- Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV401)
- Certified Salesforce Developer (DEV501)
- Salesforce Administrator
- Proficiency in Analytical analysis and Salesforce Report creation
- Pardot Specialist and/or Pardot Consultant
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.