Posted 5 months ago
We work in a fast-paced and continuously evolving web based software development company. We provide the tools, technology, and support that mental health professionals need to efficiently run their practice, so they may invest more of their time caring for their patients. We believe that customer support and happiness is more than just answering questions. We directly impact business goals through providing feedback to our product team and driving customer success.
The position will require relationship management and communications with customers through calls and emails. Often, you will be required to remotely help a customer by sharing screens and walking them through the application. The goal is to solve any problems the user has as it relates to using the software and setting up their accounts to submit claims smoothly.
You also act as the customers’ liaison with the product team to pass on unique use cases and challenges you see customers experiencing, and how we can help resolve them. You will also use your interactions with customers to help the marketing and sales team in explaining the problems My Clients Plus helps solve and the key questions and concerns you hear from customers.
What you will do
- Assist customers with insurance payer enrollment.
- Lead billing training webinars with customers.
- Troubleshoot billing issues (837 files/ CMS1500) and update customer configuration to address.
- Teach customers how to troubleshoot billing issues.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers when troubleshooting potential billing issues.
- Build and nurture relationships with new and existing customers.
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own:
- Respond to and resolve customer questions through chat, email and telephone calls quickly and effectively
- Become an expert on My Clients Plus features and capabilities to help solve any problems a user may encounter using or setting up their account
- Assist in on-boarding, educating, and supporting our customers from pre-trial inquiries all the way to subscription and beyond
- Help and provide guidance to our customers with insurance claims and client billing feature related questions
- Act as a customer liaison with the product, sales, and marketing teams by passing along unique use cases and challenges that you see our customers experiencing
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing an amazing, personal customer experience
- Technologically agile with an ability to understand complex systems and interfaces.
- Entrepreneurial/innovative spirit energized by process improvement.
- Team player; able to communicate with technical and non-technical people (both inside and outside the Company) and the ability to handle difficult situations tactfully.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Self-managed and self motivated; you assimilate information quickly
- Comfortable answering and speaking on the telephone for long periods of time
- Previous experience responding to customers via telephone, live chat, and/or social media
- Prior experience with software support and training *Bonus points if previous experience is with practice management solutions related to mental and behavioral health or insurance billing
- Team-player; you are able to write and talk to technical and non-technical people (both inside and outside of the Company) in clear and concise ways that the majority of people reading or listening to you understand the subject matter you are communicating. Blogging experience a plus
- Problem-Solver; you enjoy solving problems and don't stop until you've solved them; you are able to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Patience, flexibility and empathy are your strong suit
Who will love this job:
- You don’t need to be told what to do. After you learn your job, you need very little guidance to see what needs to be done - you take the initiative to jump in and get it done
- You’re super comfortable working on a distributed team - in fact, that’s exactly what you’re looking for!
- You know that the best plans are meant to be broken
- You change and adapt to meet the needs of your customers
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues. If there’s a roadblock, you want to smooth it away
- You are energized by interacting with and helping people. You know that everyone has trouble sometimes, and you seek to empower and educate our customers
- You love reading and learning about new ways of doing things. There’s always a better way
- You’re a positive person and know how to look on the bright side
- You bring solutions to the table not just problems. (But you aren’t afraid to point out where we’re going wrong)
- You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty. We move fast and sometimes decisions are made without all of the information
We’re serious about team member well-being and lifelong learning - we offer:
- Generous paid time off - we want you to enjoy life outside the office!
- Medical and dental benefits - we care about your health!
- 401(k) Plan - we care about your future!