Posted about 1 year ago
MuleSoft’s Customer Support team mission is seeking exceptionally talented systems and cloud engineers to drive successful customer integrations by extending the functionality of our Anypoint Platform and continuously enhancing our engagement best practices. We maintain an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base, and we take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers.
As a Customer SysOps Engineer, you will provide technical support for MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (Cloud and On-Premise) customers, bringing a deep understanding of Internet technologies, networking, systems engineering, cloud, and security to the team. You will help our customers to securely extend and connect their data centers to Anypoint Platform cloud and/or deploy the Anypoint Platform platform in their datacenter.
What you’ll achieve:
• Hit the ground running mastering Anypoint Platform connectivity model including VPC and VPN provisioning and troubleshooting
• Become familiar with MuleSoft core products and business training
• Expand your Anypoint platform and products knowledge and become certified while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues
• Capable in handling platform inquiries and issues, delivering outstanding service for MuleSoft customers on network and security architecture
What you’ll need to be successful:
• 5+ years demonstrated expertise implementing and supporting Enterprise-grade technical systems and networking solutions meeting complex business requirements
• Extensive experience with Internet technologies and protocols like TCP/IP, VPN/IPSec, SSL/TLS and HTTP
• Deep knowledge of Linux fundamentals
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability, especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
• Hands-on experience with public and private cloud services, such as AWS, Openstack, VMWare, Pivotal Cloud Foundry as well as proxies, load balancers, and networking devices, is a plusPosting Statement
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.