Posted 10 months ago
• Install, configure, and maintain Oracle Fusion Middleware (Weblogic Server/SOA)
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Weblogic, Weblogic clustering ,SOA suite and Webcentre products.
- ODI (Oracle Data Integrator) or IDM Product skills are highly desired
- Experience with Enterprise Manager 11g/12c is a plus
- Sharp technical troubleshooting skills, knowledge on Shell & Python scripting
- Proficiency in Java is Mandatory
- A good understanding of support processes
- Ability to manage escalated technical situations & develop action plans
- Ability to spot proactive services that benefit of customer
- Ability to facilitate issues with Development and Support
- Strong analytical skills
- At least 7 plus years of experience with Oracle Weblogic
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
- BE/BTech and/or MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Oracle Certification - Preferred, Cloud & DevOps exposure added advantage
- Some travel may be required for training or customer visits
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer*s IT staff on a regular basis. Either at the client*s site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products. You should be highly experienced in some Oracle products and several platforms that are being supported. You will be expected to work with only general guidance from management while advising management on progress/status.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential. A Bachelor*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with five years related experience. Experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools is important.