Posted 9 months ago
Job CategoryEmployee Success
This role will support executive leadership teams at Salesforce through group process facilitation in service of creating higher performing teams. The successful candidate will be dedicated to working with multiple intact teams on multi month engagements, focused on increasing psychological safety. Ideally, candidate will have a background in behavioral sciences and/or psychology, extensive experience in all stages of group and individual coaching, and demonstrate excellent process consultation skills. The ability to show up with authenticity, vulnerability and courage is critical. Success in this role will involve partnering closely with our leaders, the Global Talent Development team, Employee Success Business Partner leaders and our People Analytics team.
- Leads coaching in a group format to push and encourage leaders to genuinely go deep in service of higher performance
- Provide structure where needed by focusing on developing rituals and habits with the team that will last far beyond the coaching engagement - creating self-coaching skills within the group leaders and team members that leads to self sustaining and self renewing teams
- Facilitate reflection through active listening and deep, powerful questioning
- Conduct discovery meetings to understand both the leader and team's challenges
- Design experiential interventions for teams focusing on building lasting habits
- Design evaluation strategies for measuring the results and impact of interventions
- Develop and maintain strong, trusting relationships with leaders to ensure that the engagement is prioritized and taken seriously
- Be willing to speak up courageously with executive leaders in groups. Be willing to hold up a mirror for individuals to better understand the habits that may be holding them and the team back.
- Partners with and elevates the rest of the Talent Development team on team development, creates a structured program for on-boarding our Talent Development, Employee Success and other internal coaches who have a desire and the capability to lead similar (though less high-touch) engagements
- Provide thought leadership to Talent Development, Employee Success, and the business on team and leader development
- Minimum 10-12+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a high tech, high-paced, hyper growth environment
- This is a consulting, coach role. You will be required to travel to Salesforce office locations as needed.
The Person Most Successful in this Role:
- Highly desirable to have an educational background in psychology or other behavioral science
- Highly qualified consultant/coach with knowledge and skills necessary to assist individuals, groups and systems through the application of higher performing teams
- Must have deep expertise in both individual and group coaching. This person will have previously coached leaders towards greater awareness and impact and have demonstrated positive impact for the business.
- Is a courageous communicator not only can this person speak truth to power, but they do so with authenticity and humanity
- Posses professional maturity and the ability to work within ethical guidelines and maintain confidentiality
- Strong tracking /process consultation skills, is great at keeping a project moving forward and towards an agreed outcome
- Is a great listener who is open to the perspectives of others and allows individuals to express themselves without judgment
- Has the ability to ask great, powerful questions
- Is able to build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives in a short period of time
- Flexible, fast-moving, execution-oriented. Track record of "getting it done."
- A team player who has low ego and is oriented to team success and greater good for the company
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.