Posted about 1 year ago
What you’ll do:
- Manage a nimble team of developers and designers to accomplish challenging goals
- You’ll partner and interact with senior-level management/executives and senior technical teams
- Lead client and team meetings to complete sprints and milestones. You will truly own the agile flow.
- Use your strong interpersonal and relationship development skills to balance product requirements, manage client expectations, and drive your team to effective results.
- You’ll listen deeply to client needs and translate them into clear technical requirements-
- You’ll travel occasionally, but only for things that really matter.
- You will review code and continually push standards higher, every day.
- You will code yourself to assess and mitigate the most technically challenging parts of the project
What is Required:
- You have experience as the lead on projects with budgets ranging from $1M to $3M
- You have consulting experiences with the unique nature of listening deeply to client concerns
- You are a mix of product leadership, project leadership including agile kanban boards, and technical architecture leadership
- Experience leading cross-functional development teams in building and maintaining custom software solutions
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process
- Available for 6 hours overlap with EST time zone.
Characteristics of a Clevertech Tech Lead, straight from one of our very own:
Tact - being able to speak respectfully to everyone at every level, regardless of competence, seniority or accomplishment. There is also a sense of what is appropriate to say or do at a given time. This will build trust with clients and peers.
Being able to abstract. If you have an abstract understanding of something, you can explain it at all levels and in different contexts, using the experience or role of the audience to inform what metaphors might be used or if they are even necessary.
Humility - this enables you to take responsibility and set your ego on the shelf when working with other bright people.