Posted about 1 year ago
Products and Technology
Techforce Analyst: Front OfficeLocation: Hillsboro, Oregon
We are looking for a Techforce Analyst to support our staff at Salesforce.com in Location. In this role, you will provide support at the Techbar, local IT and desktop support by troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing and configuring a variety of hardware and software. You will also assist in application support issues, such as access provisioning and various app configuration changes. As a Techforce Analyst, you exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing excellent customer service and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems. You will maintain in-depth knowledge of all desktop systems, applications, and technologies. The ideal candidate will have around 2 years of experience with desktop support.
- Hardware provisioning, imaging, troubleshooting, and software installation for laptops (Apple & Dell), desktops (Dell), and corporate owned/BYOD mobile devices (IOS/Android) along with standard peripherals.
- User and administration of operating systems including Mac OSX/IOS, Windows, and Linux Ubuntu.
- TCP/IP networking support and troubleshooting of a corporate user and remote user environment with LAN, WAN, and VPN implementations globally.
- Troubleshooting a variety of client, mobile and cloud applications office software (Microsoft Office, Gapps, Browsers, Salesforce.com, etc.).
- Access management.
- Understanding and adhering to security policies and corporate best practices.
- Solve complex incidents by applying known documented solutions and processes, taking work items through to completion with minimal direct supervision.
- Partnering with senior members of the team to learn new skills, ask for help, and escalate as needed.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases
- Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations
- Manage a fast-paced queue of support requests, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution
- Maintain and demonstrate 100% compliance with all written security policies, SOX procedures and change management controls
- Communicating in different settings and methods including team meetings, conference calls, email, instant messaging, and social media.
- Aptitude and ability to learn to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements in a fast paced, dynamic global environment.
- Training team members in formal and informal settings.
- Customer and technical support processes.
- Accounting and financial processes
- BA/BS Degree
- 2 years of experience in a desktop support function at a large enterprise
- Current knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software and general technology trends
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem solving abilities are required
- Must be a go-getter and salesforce.com enthusiast who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" seven years in a row and #1 on the FORTUNE '100 Best Companies to Work For(R)' List. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprisePosting Statement
- Linux support experience
- Conferencing solutions experience
- Knowledge of Cisco software and hardware
- Knowledge of desktop security (anti-virus/anti-spam/firewall/patching/two-factor authentication)
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.