WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2007, Theorem (formerly Citrusbyte) is a remote-first technology consulting company with a focus on how we do the work as a means to achieve great results.
Theorem is a remote first, fully distributed organization. We are focused on building a team of the best craftspeople, where you work matters less.
Our customers, F1000's and startups alike, come to us because they need to change how something is done in order to succeed and they're looking for a solution that isn’t just about technology — but also people, process and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution all under one roof.
Our services range from new product development, pure R&D, legacy modernization, pricing strategy development, revenue generation, process optimization, to organizational transformation and cultural design.
Identify technical dependencies and gaps within existing integration APIs to support our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will work with small cross-functional teams to identify and map existing or new technical systems to support our client’s products. This role is expected to make significant contributions through the entire software development life cycle, from inception to successful implementation of enterprise solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Create and manage technical systems documents, diagrams and resources
- Lead technical gap identification, identify key technical dependencies and review systems compliance standards
- Drive solutioning for systems-related issues when they arise
- Contributes to key policies and standards of the products
- Collaborate with product managers, solutions architects and engineers to help with feature concepting, estimation, story writing, design and development
- Collaborate with other Business System Analysts (technical) to help with creating technical design documents/diagrams based on functional specifications
- Collaborate with the Quality Control team to help create test cases based on use cases
- Collaborate with the Quality Control team in the process of testing functionality of defect repairs, solution enhancements and new enterprise solutions
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- 4-7 years of directly related experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical users
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, respond quickly to emergent problems, and focus both on long-range projects and immediate tasks required to maintain system functionality
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex technical and business processes and systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience working on projects involving multiple application modules and integration with other systems
- Experience working on complex projects delivered on time and error-free
- Familiarity creating process documentation, training procedures, and standard operating procedures
BENEFITS AND PERKS
TEAM RETREAT - Once a year the entire Theorem team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND - HAPPY TEAM - We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE - We have comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, plus we have a 401k plan.
Theorem expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, sexual orientation, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, hairstyle, physical features, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. Theorem encourages applicants of all ages. Theorem is an equal opportunity employer.No statements by Theorem are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in writing, signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.