Posted about 1 year ago
🚨Please read carefully before applying. This position is 100% remote 🌍Your timezone must have a minimum of 2 hours overlap with London (GMT) 🇬🇧
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media tool.
On average, our platform saves Customers over 8hours per week, and increases the effectiveness of their social media content up to 300%.
We are a fully remote team of 15, spanning the UK, Canada, America and Europe, building a tool which adds real value to influencers and marketers lives.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Responding to technical support questions, requests and complaints from our Customers via email and live chat.
- Writing technical Knowledge Base articles.
- Preparing and hosting live webinars for our Customers.
- Recording and editing feature explainer videos.
- Creative thinking & sharing ideas so that the Customer Success Team continuously evolves and improves.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Working days Mon, Tues, Weds, Sat, Sun (Thurs and Fri = days off).
- 30 hours+ per week.
- Contract postion.
- You will work 100% remotely and report directly to the Head Of Operations & Customer Success.
- You must have your own computer/equipment with a solid connection to the internet.
- You are native or fluent in English (verbal and written). Perfect spelling and grammar is essential.
- You are very self motivated and driven to learn and improve your skills.
- You have a technical customer service background. You're very technically minded, tech-savvy and really enjoy troubleshooting technical issues. Getting to the bottom of things is your thing!
- You love helping people. You have been known to turn a customer complaint into a testimonial for great customer service.
- You are a team player through and through.
- You have unshakable confidence on camera and speaking in front of groups of Customers.
- You pay attention to detail. If you’re not clear what the Customer is saying, you dig for detailed information.
- You love clear communication. You communicate effectively and in a timely manner. You are able to distil complex concepts into plain English, and vice-versa.
- You love social media and can easily understand the goals of a SmarterQueue Customer.
- Previous startup experience.
- Previous remote working experience.
- You’ve done social media yourself (so you know our customers’ motivations).
- You’ve used social media scheduling tools, e.g. Buffer, Hootsuite etc.
- You’ve used lots of SaaS products
- Salary range USD $20 - $35 per hour (dependent on experience)
HOW TO APPLY
- Send an intro email (or a video) with your CV and cover letter
✨We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
➡️Visit https://smarterqueue.com for more information about the produc