Posted 10 months ago
We’re only able to consider applicants based in the United States at this time. (You can work remotely anywhere in the United States, or from our office in San Francisco.)
We’re looking for a Technical Program Manager to help us manage delivery of features across Product, Design, Engineering, and Customer Success. We’re a small (<30) team distributed around the US & Europe, with headquarters in San Francisco. We iterate quickly, build for the long term, and are looking for smart, independent folks who want to ply their trade with like-minded people.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working collaboratively, across teams & timezones, and helping us define our platform culture. You’ll have significant impact, since the product & team is in its early stages. You’ll have a full team to support you, from research and design, through planning, development, deployment, delivery, and iteration.
- Manage delivery of features from inception to production, customer on-boarding and beyond
- Work alongside the Product, Design & Engineering team to help specify features
- Help manage long-term milestones and weekly engineering iterations
- Catalyze consensus from C-suite, Product, Design, Engineering and Customer Success teams
- Proactively identify delivery risks and mitigate them
Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience as a Technical Program Manager, Product Manager, or in a similar role
- Some hands-on software development experience
- Some experience running UX processes (or hands-on design experience)
- Some experience working in Enterprise software & data-heavy applications
- Very strong organizational skills; able to capture exquisite details
- You know how to communicate clearly no matter the medium: on Slack, task trackers, video calls, emails, in person, etc.
Desired but not Required
- Experience building software in the insurance, real estate, or finance industry
- Experience working in a similar role in a startup.
- You’ll join at an early stage of the company, so you can take something from 0 to 1
- We’re a supportive team who will give you as much assistance or independence as you like
Our headquarters are in San Francisco, but most of your teammates work remotely from around the world. Pre-existing remote work experience would be a big plus. If you’d like to work remotely, please note that we’re only able to consider applicants based in the US at this time.
Archipelago is a start-up working to revolutionize how risk is insured. Our founders are tech & finance entrepreneurs with several IPOs and acquisitions under their belts. We are headquartered in San Francisco, have raised several million in seed money to date, and currently employ over two dozen people across the US & Europe.