Posted 2 months ago
What you’ll do as a Technical Project Coordinator:
- Manage a nimble team of developers and designers to accomplish challenging goals
- You’ll partner and interact with senior-level management/executives and senior technical teams
- Lead client and team meetings to complete sprints and milestones. You will truly own the agile flow.
- Use your strong interpersonal and relationship development skills to balance product requirements, manage client expectations, and drive your team to effective results.
- You’ll listen deeply to client needs and translate them into clear technical requirements
- You’ll travel occasionally, but only for things that really matter.
- You will review code and continually push standards higher, every day.
- Actively coding is limited as the majority of your time will be spent in meetings.
What is Required:
- You have experience as the lead on projects with budgets ranging from $1M to $3M
- You have consulting experiences with the unique nature of listening deeply to client concerns
- You are a mix of product leadership, project leadership including agile kanban boards, and technical architecture leadership
- Experience leading cross-functional development teams in building and maintaining custom software solutions
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process
- Ability to work fully within Pacific Time (PT)
Salary and compensation
$60,000 — $100,000/year