Posted 7 months ago
Technical Support / Community Lead
Sympli's team goal is to make an ultimate tool that connects all the dots between UI design and implementation phases, so teams can concentrate on what they love to do instead of wasting time on a routine. Used by Visa, Pfizer, Udemy and many others.
You will join our team as Technical Support / Community Lead responsible for regions of Americas and Western Europe.
Skills & Requirements
• Assisting our customers in chat & email support
• Organizing the processes within technical support department
• Managing knowledge base, providing the feedback to the product team
• Taking a part in management of community and features launches
• This is a remote position, so you there is no need to go to the office every day.
• Fluent written English is a must
• Great communication skills
• Passion to help people
• Experience with graphics editing tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or Adobe XD
• Prior experience in customer support or community management would be a plus
• Background in UI design and/or frontend development (web, Android or iOS) would be a Huge Plus.
Why work with us:
• See the impact of your work on a daily basis
• Leave your footprint when we change the future of how digital products are built