Posted about 1 year ago
Technical Support – Tier 3
We are looking for ambitious team players to join our cutting-edge
support team! These positions are for individuals who are highly
motivated, self-directed and have a desire to work on the #1
cloud-based platform. You must possess excellent analytical and
communication skills and have the passion to deliver outstanding
The Global Support work environment is highly client-focused and fast
paced, operating globally to provide 24/7/365 technical support.
We are hiring a Tier 3 Engineer for a our Core Support Team, to help customers and partners overcome crippling technical challenges, and provide hands-on troubleshooting, feature explanation, and best practice guidance to the broader Technical Support team.
Your Impact - Responsibilities:
- Provide deep technical knowledge and great troubleshooting skills.
- Own the Support Escalations to our R&D department and liaise with Support and Account Teams
- Resolve most complex technical customer problems escalated from Tier 2 .
- Help to manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers
- Oversee and manage the resolution of critical technical issues, ensuring prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the greater support community
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support
- Ability to orchestrate all Salesforce teams efforts and ensure Customer Success.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years corporate experience in the fields above
- Demonstrated analysis, problem-solving and skills troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of Salesforce management and Product Teams
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Understanding of Internet technologies
- Understanding of Database technologies and SQL basic
- Splunk analysis and log mining skills
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM technologies
- Visualforce and Apex code experience.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201)
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM-211)
- Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder CRM
- Community Cloud Consultant
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.