Posted about 1 month ago
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech, a respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems facing our Nation’s Veterans. ManTech’s Health Group is seeking a fulltime Test Engineer to work offsite in a telework capacity. This is a hands-on Test Engineer position with an Agile Scrum team that requires a broad scope of skills.
- Responsible for executing test plans and test scripts per requirements.
- Document and detail any defects found during testing.
- Document peer reviews of requirements.
- Work on issues of diverse scope and complexity.
- Select the appropriate methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Peer review and analyze technical and/or functional specifications.
- Develop test cases and procedures to verify application functionality.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player, well organized and efficient with excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Prior experience with the IBM Rational tool suite Working knowledge of EHBD system is a plus. V
- A Network Access Government Furnished Equipment (GFE)
- Positive track record working with the VA is a plus US Citizenship
Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) with 0 – 2 year experience or equivalent 8 – 10 years experience w/High School diploma