Posted about 1 year ago
MuleSoft’s Training & Certification Services are critical enablers of customer success and product sales. In support of these strategic services, the Training & Certification Coordinator fulfills a central role in executing day-to-day aspects of providing these services and also is a major contributor to business development and strategic activities.
We need a highly motivated individual to roll up his/her sleeves to perform operational aspects of running the business, innovate to improve processes to create time for strategic and business development activities, and has the intellectual abilities to make big contributions in those areas.
- Customer Service – Provide superior service to customers internal and external
- Event Coordination – Manage logistics and oversee training and certification events and activities to ensure delivery meets measured quality standards
- Recommending Services – Recommend appropriate services in every interaction to enable customer and partner success and drive education sales
- Systems Management – Administer the various training & certification systems
- Business Development – Support department leadership and the Marketing team in various initiatives promoting training & certification services
- Special Projects – Assist department leadership in managing strategic initiatives
- Schedule and plan training classes and other related events
- Manage registration and logistics for course participants and instructors
- Administer course exams and certification process
- Coordinate training partners and other third-party vendors for services delivery
- Provide timely, superior service for inquiries related to Training & Certification services, whether from employees, customers, or partners
- Recommend and promote appropriate services during every interaction to maximize enablement of customer and partner success and satisfaction
- Administer department systems, including the learning management system, testing platform, website, document repositories, etc.
- Continually develop, document, and refine services delivery procedures and best practices, to both raise the service level and facilitate expansion of the portfolio
- Manage initiatives to increase demand for and consumption of the services
- Develop relationships with the Marketing department and develop expertise in marketing techniques to maximize leveraging Marketing resources and support.
- Assist the department manager on miscellaneous projects as requested.
- Do all this QUICKLY to create time for special strategic projects and initiatives!
- 30 days: Learn MuleSoft solution value propositions and attend MuleSoft new hire training. Develop thorough understanding of MuleSoft Training & Certification department processes. Participate in execution of these processes.
- 60 days: Fully ramp up to the point of independent execution of all main coordinator activities and processes. Contribute to department systems management, process improvement, and miscellaneous other projects.
- 90 days: Increase regular participation in business development, strategic activity, and management-related activities.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 8-10 years of Education Domain knowledge
- Prior sales and/or marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business administration, marketing, or a related field
- High attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to keep on top of multiple tasks in parallel
- Ability to own and manage medium complexity projects and initiatives with aggressive timelines
- Strong customer-centric thinking and service-oriented focus
- Excellent writing skills
- Initiative taker who challenges the status quo and strives to continually improve and expand the services and value brought by the team
- Comfort with leveraging resources outside the team
- Knowledge of administering systems such as websites (HTML knowledge nice-to-have), learning management systems, and web conference tools is desired
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.