Posted about 1 year ago
Product Management – Peachtree Corners, Georgia
Alogent is a tenured financial software technology company. We provide dynamic check-image capture, document management and digital banking solutions to all segments of the banking industry ranging from credit unions and community banks to Tier-1 banks. Our proven solutions are designed to deliver strategic goals of reduced costs, increased efficiency, and enhanced services through any channel—in person, online or on the go. A rapidly growing company, Alogent provides opportunity for significant career growth for talented, dedicated professionals.
The company is headquartered in Peachtree Corners, GA. Additional offices are located in Henderson, NV, Austin, TX and Carlsbad, CA, with regional teams across the US and internationally.
Due to our growing needs, we are seeking a talented and innovative UX/UI Designer to join us and help build out our team. This individual should have a solid understanding of full stack UX, including user research and discovery, visual and interaction design, prototyping, and agile team leadership. This person will assist in driving business results for mobile and online products by transforming them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use financial solutions.
This position will eventually report to the User Experience Product Manager. This position can be located remotely.
Important Note: Authorized to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment as we are unable to sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and developers.
- Partner with product team members (UX, engineering, and product management) to facilitate the design of products and features from conception to launch to iteration.
- Create wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and production assets to effectively communicate interaction and design work and validate ideas.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements and advocate for changes, refinements, and ongoing improvements.
- Author, iterate and maintain all necessary documentation including storyboards, flows, mockups, prototypes, animations, etc.
- Collaborate closely with cross-disciplinary teams of Engineers, Product Managers and Marketing Professionals.
- Work with development team to validate technical feasibility of design, perform or direct QA on visual layout, browser and platform compatibility, as well as product performance.
- Write user stories and acceptance criteria for design implementation.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Prior experience in designing and shipping digital products, with a strong portfolio.
- Proficient in visual design using software tools such as Sketch or Adobe CC.
- Prior experience running usability testing sessions including script writing, recruiting users, interviewing users, and synthesizing the results.
- Demonstrated experienced with designing mobile apps and responsive sites.
- Hands-on experience with prototyping across a variety of mediums such as paper, whiteboard, and Sketch/Photoshop.
- Hands-on experience in collaborating and communicating with engineers and product managers.
- Ability to effectively present the work and design rationale across roles and levels.
- Thorough understanding of modern web frameworks (React, Angular, Vue).
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML and CSS.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms (i.e., SASS).
- Direct knowledge of cloud-based computing systems such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Exposure to UI/UX testing & mocking frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Chai).
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Degree in technology-related field or equivalent practical work experience.
- Prior experience within the Financial/FinTech industry is highly preferred.
- Experience with software development lifecycle, agile methodologies, and working with cross-functional product teams.
- Agile team experience.