Posted 12 months ago
👏 ABOUT US
We're looking for a new teammate in our lean company (24 love doctors from 14 different countries, 60% engineers), and give you the opportunity to be part of a fascinating journey. We’ve seen incredible growth over the last 9 years (the apps in our portfolio have been downloaded 100M times) – driven by a talented and versatile yet small team. It worked well so far, but now we want more.
🔥 ABOUT THE ROLE
You are a Senior UI/UX Designer (f/m/d) with strong experience, and you will be an essential part of our bootstrapped and 100% remote company with a flat organizational structure. The position is full-time. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key position.
We're looking for a passionate expert who owns user experience at our company. Someone who loves experimenting and trying new things but genuinely cares about our users. You will help build the most engaging experience that solves our customer needs and lead design efforts from concept to market for our apps.
❤️ WE OFFER YOU
- a great work-life balance - work whenever you want from wherever you are. Results - not hours. We care about what you achieve.
- no bullshit - we are a fact- and engineering-driven company (including the founders)
- to work on something important. A lot of businesses say they change lives, but we actually do it. We've helped millions of people find love and happiness.
- 30 days paid vacation
- a competitive salary
🚀 YOU WILL
- be in charge of driving the build of a streamlined, simple, and delightful user experience for our award-winning apps for Android and iOS - used by millions of monthly active users
- design each screen which a user interacts and ensure that the UI visually communicates the desired UX path
- partner with the product owner, engineers, and our growth team to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interaction, and launch new features for a global audience
- be the primary point of contact on all things related to UI and UX
- be responsible for researching user behavior and motivation through surveying and usability testing
- have a significant voicein our product strategy and portfolio of dating apps
- make a difference in a small team of experts
An ideal candidate is autonomous, proactive, and brings bold thinking to the organization by fostering an environment of innovation and experimentation. We're looking for a person with a growth mindset that helps us lay the foundation for the next 10+ years of growth. We're a bootstrapped company that doesn't have millions in VC funding to drive growth at all costs. We're building a sustainable, long-term company that our users love, and we love working for.
- bring minimum 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer for a mobile app
- must have a robust experience applying state of the art UI/UX/Design techniques to our technology efforts in a way that delivers impact
- are confident in creating a sustainable, efficient design system and process for a growing team with great attention to detail
- have proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD (we use Sketch)
- are proactive, resourceful and entrepreneurial, with little need for supervision
- embrace uncertainty, are not afraid of failure and know when to pivot or iterate
- have strong project management, execution, and excellent verbal/written communication skills
- can make things happen and you will not be here just to tell other people what to do
- preferably have experience working on a similar mobile consumer product like a social app or casual games
If this profile matches your expertise, experience, and aspirations, we’d be delighted to receive your full application, including references and your portfolio.