Posted 3 months ago
We're looking for a graphic designer to take charge of all design-related tasks in our company, focusing on UI/UX for our web application, but capable of generating assets for marketing purposes. The ideal candidate will be capable of creating simple and practical solutions to complex problems, creating engaging experiences and interactive workflows that allow users to complete tasks effectively.
- Proven graphic design experience with a strong portfolio.
- Experience in UI/UX design for responsive web applications.
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas, wireframing, etc.
- Proficiency in design tools such as InVision, Sketch, Illustrator, or others.
- Strong skills in branding and digital marketing design (banners, emails, posts, etc).
- Keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivation and passion for constant improvement, learning and personal development.
Bonus points for:
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS/JS.
- Experience in video editing.
- Experience in digital marketing (AdWords, SEO, ReTargeting, etc.)
Send us your CV, dribble/behance profile link, and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org