Posted 4 months ago
You, UX Researcher
Your mission, should you accept it, is to create a duo with a senior UX Researcher to help our clients in defining their user research strategy, running UX studies - especially Remote user tests through our crowdtesting platform and international panel - and build UX recommendations based on study results.
What’s the role about
- Help a senior UX Researcher: set-up study protocol, run the study, analysis and UX recommendations.
- Participate in the evolution of UX research methods proposed to our clients.
- Participate in our growing international capabilities, both by bringing even more diversity at team level and through your operational contribution.
- Share your learnings across the team to help develop the UX knowledge throughout the company.
What’s in it for you?
- Experiment with the liberated company principles and evolve within an autonomy-based organisation.
- Choose your work environment and where you want to work, anywhere in the world as long as your timezone can fit with customers currently mostly based in France (CET timezone)!
- Make decisions on your own field of expertise and be encouraged to take risks.
What we expect from you?
- You are skilled in UX research and design.
- You have a strong knowledge of the digital ecosystem.
- You have a natural ability to make things happen around you.
- You’ve already experimented working remotely.
- You’re comfortable communicating both on the phone and through videoconference tools.
- You can express yourself in proper English, both orally and in written language. Extra languages skills are always welcomed: such as French, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, German, Spanish, etc.
- We already work in English with part of the team not speaking French so you don’t have to speak French ;)
Salary from 12.000-24.000€ (Euros) per year depending on experience and local costs of living
Your timezone needs to allow you working with your UX Designer partner! That usually covers Europe, EMEA, Africa, part of Americas and part of Asia.