Posted about 1 month ago
About the UX/UI Designer
We are looking for our first ux/ui designer at Emotive. This person has to love the startup grind and hustle of getting things done quickly, but also without sacrificing the longevity of the product and platform. We are looking for someone to create the landscape of how our customers engage with our products front to finish. This person will do initial wireframes and create full sketch files for frontend developers to build on. We are looking for true owners who are looking to build, not only new and interesting products, but also a world-class team. Most importantly, we want someone who has a 10X mindset, not 10%. We strive for bigger and better here and it's important to the company that you do too.
- Work quickly to create wireframes of new ideas and features
- Work closely with PMs and understand requirements to creating new designs
- create packagable elements for frontend developers to start working on
- responsible for the entire packaging and design system of the entire platform and product
- Help hire other PMs and designers, and then onboard new product folks
- Create amazing things that scale!
- 4+ years' experience in design, with some experience working with SaaS companies
- Effective interpersonal communications skills
- Familiar with programs such as but not limited to: Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq, Zeplin, Photoshop, Asana, Mixpanel/Amplitude.
- Highly organized - a project management background is a plus
- Some experience in working with Frontend technologies such as Angular, React. (this is not as important to this role
- have worked with marketing and sales technology companies
- We cover 75% of Health, Vision and Dental with multiple plans
- Access to 401K
- We have regular team lunches and snacks