Posted 4 months ago
Who We Are
TetraScience provides the world’s only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. BioPharma companies rely on the Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With a team of industry innovators, excellent product/market fit, and a well-capitalized business, TetraScience is positioned to become an iconic life sciences cloud company.
As an emerging Category King, we optimize for creating abundance in all we do and avoid unnecessary zero sum outcomes. The bigger that we can make the economic and value pie for the entire Life Sciences R&D ecosystem, the more everyone benefits. In turn, the ecosystem reinforces their commitment to us as the de facto standard and trusted R&D Data Cloud steward.
Who You Are
You are intellectually curious, deeply unsatisfied with the state of global R&D, and have demonstrably sought ways to move the industry forward. You naturally operate cross-functionally internally and easily collaborate cross-enterprise. You focus on creating abundance and avoid zero-sum outcomes in all relationships. You are commercially oriented and avoid theoretical discussions and unnecessary activities which don’t materially move the needle for your stakeholders. You bring expertise, insights, and partner empathy to this role and can think strategically while executing tactically. You are comfortable going back and forth between the Life Sciences and Cloud domains to educate and inspire each to better understand the other and the merits of deeper product and process convergence.
In summary, you’re a hybrid and a unicorn - a domain expert; a commercially-driven business and corporate development leader; an evangelist who can build lasting relationships with partners; and a leader with the gravitas to help us move an entire industry from a DIY paradigm to a cloud platform and shared network paradigm.
What You Will Do
- You will be at the forefront of evolving the Tetra Partner Network along a vital continuum - from productized integration > commercialization > joint monetization > joint product development > accelerated innovation.
- Proactively build and manage executive-level relationships within the Tetra Partner Network. These relationships span leading and emerging providers within the instrument, software, and scientific vendor markets, and more.
- Leverage key relationships within the Life Sciences industry, identifying potential partners and building cross-functional, collaborative joint go-to-market (GTM) relationships globally. The outcome of your efforts will lead to strengthening of the technical alliances and joint GTM relationships that drive commercial growth of the company.
- Identify and sequence the best possible alliances that will highlight the strengths and benefits of the Tetra Data Platform, closely aligned with our product roadmap, while ensuring that these partnerships meet our target customers needs and measurably benefit our partners.
- Build a joint GTM strategy with partners, alongside our Chief Revenue Officer.
- Design and drive partner enablement leveraging internal resources.
- Work with commercial partners to ensure alignment with their revenue goals, as well as their GTM team’s compensation plans.
- Determine partnering levels and ecosystem most appropriate to company stage and goals.
- Monitor and actively update TetraScience leadership on competitive landscape, new technology, and emerging GTM opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally across TetraScience to ensure continuous alignment and execution of joint GTM programs with our partners.
- Work closely with the TetraScience marketing team to develop clear messaging for the Tetra Partner Network.
- Work closely with the TetraScience sales teams to ensure proper enablement, account coverage, and partner engagement best practices.
- Work closely with the TetraScience product, engineering, and science team as needed to ensure that technical fit and support are core to the partnership.
What We're Looking For
- 10+ years in Life Sciences, specifically in the R&D area. You must understand how pharma laboratories and the drug development processes work at a detailed level and have an understanding of the R&D vendor landscape, their offerings, and value propositions.
- Previous experience with constructing effective partnerships, agreements, collaborations, or consortium management in a global scientific context.
- Experience in bringing creative ideas and proposals to development teams and executives supported by qualitative justification and quantitative analysis to deliver across multiple product pillars.
- Represent our company and team with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- A Ph.D. in a relevant field is required.
- Product and technology background is a plus.
- Strong and demonstrable interest in Data and Cloud technologies
- A motivated, goal-orientated individual who can work effectively, both independently and as part of a team.
- A professional outward appearance and attitude, with superior oral/written communication skills, including strong negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to manage time effectively, respond quickly to changing priorities, and adapt within a fast-paced environment.
- Possess problem-solving and analytical skills
- Drive for Results (Service, Quality, and Continuous Improvement) – Ensure procedures and processes are in place that lead to delivery of quality results and continually reassess their effectiveness to achieve continuous improvement
- Communication – willingness to share and receive information and ideas from all levels of the organization in order to achieve the desired results
- Teamwork – Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team
- Customer Service Focus – Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding client/customer needs and exceeding service and quality expectations
- 10-20% Travel
- Competitive Salary and equity in a fast growing company
- Supportive, team oriented culture of continuous improvement.
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + Boston office as needed