Posted 11 months ago
Virtual Marketing Assistant
Equivity is looking for part-time marketing professionals with a broad range of digital marketing skills including website management, email marketing, social media, and PPC advertising experience. We are looking for candidates with experience spearheading day-to-day digital marketing functions as a marketing coordinator or manager. If you are looking for a long-term role helping clients in a broad range of industries, including real estate, reach their marketing goals and are the sort of self-starter who can remain highly productive while working from home, we want to hear from you!
- Equivity provides virtual marketing support to clients, including individuals and small businesses, looking for assistance expanding their marketing reach.
- Marketing VAs typically assist clients on an ongoing basis by setting up, maintaining, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
- Examples of these campaigns include automated email marketing campaigns; Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads PPC campaigns; creating blogs and revising website content according to SEO guidelines; and organic social media posting.
- As a virtual marketing assistant with Equivity, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients to achieve their marketing goals.
- Experience assisting real estate professionals with digital marketing campaigns would be a plus.
- Because we provide highly attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during the business day within one hour by email, phone, and text.
- You also must be available to complete work during normal business hours of 9am – 6pm in your time zone.
- All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
- We are a growing business and we are looking for a virtual marketing assistant who is excited to partner with us to help grow this aspect of our business.
- This role will require at least 20 hours per week of availability, with more hours during busy times.
- The starting pay is $19.00/hour and you would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
The following qualifications are required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as marketing coordinator or higher
- Website management experience, specifically using WordPress
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Constant Contact, Infusionsoft, Active Campaign, Hubspot or Pardot
- Social media marketing experience in LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, including both organic and pay per click marketing
- Experience with PPC campaigns including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Instagram Ads
- Availability to respond to requests within an hour during the hours of 9 AM – 6 PM, Monday – Friday
- Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
- Quiet location in which to take phone calls
The following qualifications are not required, but would be useful:
- Website design experience
- Graphic design experience
- Experience creating marketing copy, blogging and creating content
- Experience working for realtors or with real estate companies in a marketing role