Posted over 1 year ago
Do you want to change the way people innovate? Are you a problem solver who loves to visualize complex data in order to find the right solution?
We are looking for someone who wants to deliver beautifully designed experiences in a fast-paced, user-centric environment. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As a Visual Designer at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of product and marketing experts. More than 250,000 users worldwide trust Aha! to set brilliant strategy, capture customer ideas, create visual roadmaps, and manage breakthrough marketing programs.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 3 years of experience on a product or visual design team for a SaaS application (or equivalent experience)
- Loves to see their work ship — quickly
- Presents the user interface visually, making information easy to find, read, and understand
- Generates clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Designs production-ready assets and materials, including logos, icons, digital ads, landing pages, and event graphics
- Partners across teams at every stage to deliver the highest level of quality
- Has an understanding of product management and marketing as well as user behaviors and motivations
- Wants to take responsibility for and measure the success of new designs
- Stays on top of the latest standards and trends in enterprise SaaS visual design
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and proven background of delivering beautiful work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.