Posted about 1 year ago
Products and Technology
We are looking for a VP of Products for B2B Commerce to be the product leader for industries #1 Digital Commerce Platform and one of the fastest growing clouds inside Salesforce.
- Have a passion for Salesforce, our values, and Commerce market and the role it plays in driving success across Salesforce
- A strong sense of vision and ability to mobilize product and engineering teams to achieve market leadership and customer success
- Have excellent command of the Commerce market, its connection to CRM, and a solid understanding of the profound changes this market is undergoing
- Experience with enterprise software
- A demonstrated ability to inspire, align, and enable a large geographically dispersed team
- Have a successful track record of working effectively in a highly matrixed and fast growing organization
- Be someone who knows how to build and grow an outstanding leadership team and organization.
- Define and execute the Commerce Cloud product strategy to grow leadership in the B2B Commerce market.
- Responsible for the end to end product life cycle. This includes: market needs, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement and success.
- Lead a high performance, global, product management team, develop and mentor talent, and create an organization that delivers both compelling product vision and deliverables that extend our market leadership.
- Be a frequent and high profile speaker and representative of the Commerce Cloud product and vision at industry events, analysts briefings, and with internal executive stakeholders.
- Partner with peer product and engineering leaders across Salesforce to deliver seamless cross-cloud solutions to market that allow customers to quickly realize the full value of Salesforce CRM and Commerce.
- Engage directly with customer executives during pre-sales and throughout the customer lifecycle to support the growth of our business through Customer Success.
- Perform the role of champion to promote and evangelize the product and new features with marketing, sales, support, professional services, partners and customers.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 15 years experience leading a product line with demonstrated leadership experience in an enterprise technology organization.
- Proven track record of shipping cloud based products on a global scale
- Must be an exceptional communicator and comfortable in presenting to both business and technical executives.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills. Has shown an ability to grow, develop, and retain top technical and product management talent. Has a deep understanding of development processes and methodologies, and has built or led a technology start up.
- A track record of driving results within a matrixed business environment.
- Undergraduate degree is required; a relevant technical or business (MBA) post-graduate degree is preferred.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.