Posted about 2 months ago
Join our all-remote global team and build software that people care about. We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer with a strong focus on UX and positive user experiences who will take on the responsibility for making our end-customer client apps as easy and fun to use as possible. Strong mobile (Android + iOS) and web experience is essential.
- A solid communicator. We are 100% remote and communication means everything.
- Experienced in mobile (Android + iOS) and web design. You should have a deep understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and Google’s Material Design Guidelines.
- Interest in learning more about user behavior through use of analytics.
- Strong ability to communicate ideas through sketches, prototypes, and wireframes.
- Proficient and highly skilled in Sketch, Photoshop, and other design tools.
- 3+ years experience in UI and UX design for digital B2B and B2C products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be the only designer on our team. While you will take the lead in making most of the design decisions, collaboration remains a big part of your day-to-day. You will find yourself, for example, spending significant time learning the software, working with our support team to resolve with any immediate design issues, and with the entire team on product roadmap discussions.
At Sched, we maintain a loose agile project management approach, with an emphasis on personal responsibilities and self-sufficiency. Independence is a plus, but good teamwork is a must.
Your first challenge in this position is to:
- Learn what Sched is and how it works on web and mobile.
- Improve design and functionality in the existing iOS and Android apps.