Posted 7 months ago
Hello! Interested in a unique opportunity to join a team in a 100% remote company, and help build the next generation of an Enterprise Data Collection platform used by some of the largest and most well known organizations in the world?
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our partners and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, animal lovers, optimists and adventurers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers, and continuous learners never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Marketing team.
As a Web Designer and Developer
at FormAssembly you will be responsible for the design, implementation, testing and creation of web pages and assets on formassembly.com. Your primary responsibilities will include managing the website, optimizing assets (site speed, code structure, plugins, etc.), creating landing pages, and managing our website presence.
This position will play a large role in driving our business' continued growth and success.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and implement our website strategies
- Manage all website design and maintenance, including server-side maintenance
- Work with our SEO and SEM specialist towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Work with the Creative team to identify and launch successful digital initiatives through engaging and effective conversion design
- Monitor website efficiencies and opportunities, including working closely with SEO and SEM specialist on tracking web conversion and testing
- Implement website best practices and optimizations
FormAssembly is a leading Enterprise Data Collection platform, thanks to our impressive roster of customers. We have been recognized in the 2018 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader. Our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it's like to work at FormAssembly:
- Meet our awesome team.
- Learn how and why we work remotely.
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in Tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely, from home) but the working hours for this position will be centered around Eastern Standard/Daylight Time.
- A solid understanding of and commitment to web standards, including web accessibility standards
- Experience developing within and extending CMS frameworks such as WordPress
- Particular experience developing WordPress themes and plugins
- Familiarity with web server configuration, particularly for WordPress
- Familiarity with MySQL databases
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors
- Familiarity with RESTful API integration
- Familiarity with the Git version control system
- Familiarity with best practices for mobile website delivery
- Hands-on experience with user-centered design
- An understanding of the unique challenges of online communications across a variety of media
FormAssembly is a completely distributed team. We thrive through digital communication, and work to connect numerous times a day. Our culture is unique, read more about it here. Some of our benefits include:
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for Team Members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!