Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for a web UI designer with a strong focus on interface design to work as part of our design team. The ideal candidate will have experience working in teams with developers and designers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
What we are looking for :
- Portfolio of recent project work, with links to live projects.
- Experience designing UX concepts, comfortable providing wireframes and storyboards.
- Experience designing interfaces for web-based tools.
- We ❤️Sketch and we're looking for designers who are proficient in it.
- Happy to work with versioning tools like Abstract, Git and present work within Zeplin and export assets for production.
- Experience working with developers on production software with iterative changes.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies, but ability to design around the trends instead of following.
What you can expect:
- Review the tools and platforms that 1Password uses, and familiarize yourself with the style and format of our created content.
- Take part in regular calls to discuss workflows and review designs amongst peers.
- Begin to take on design issues that will help you to learn and grow within the 1Password style.
- Speak with our customers to understand more about those that use 1Password.
- Analyse user interface problems and create design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Collaborate with product management and project leaders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and senior level stakeholders.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to developers
- Offer constructive feedback to peers on the team, helping others to grow and develop alongside you.