Posted 12 months ago
ConvertKit is on a mission to help creators earn $1B using our SaaS email marketing platform. We are 100% independent, 100% remote and are growing rapidly. We are proud to have built a product that our customers love, and we're looking for a talented webinar producer to join our marketing team.
If you love teaching and producing top-notch webinar content to educate our customers or attract new ones then you’ll be a great fit for this role.
The marketing team’s goal is to build a powerful brand that speaks to our customers while creating a growth trajectory for the company that allows us to continue to invest in our product, our team, and our customers. This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
Why ConvertKit is interesting:
- We are a 100% remote team with people located all over the world.
- Every team member is committed to our mission, vision and values. Our mission is not your standard mailed-in variety; We exist solely to help creators earn a living from their craft, and we take that very seriously.
- We put a high emphasis on work / life balance, and we value and strive for 40 hour work weeks. There aren't set hours, but there's a lot to get done!
As a ConvertKit Webinar Producer and Host, you’ll be responsible for driving revenue growth through live educational webinars. This role will coordinate and manage all aspects of affiliate and partner webinars including, but not limited to, researching, planning, coordinating communication across departments to gather strategic interviews and materials, engaging participants and follow-up by tracking attendance, product interest and generated leads. You will be on camera every week presenting materials covering broad email marketing topics and best practices as well as focus on specific ConvertKit product features. This role also will be responsible for the marketing and promotion of such webinars in order to garner interest
- Be on-camera hosting live webinars every week.
- Gather information, research, write scripts and record live webinars with some of the top creators in the world
- Prepare necessary materials and equipment/software for each webinar and podcast.
- Monitor and evaluate new material or features, create new webinar outlines on pertinent topics as needed and revise existing webinar outlines to comply with any updates.
- Assist with recruiting potential guests, work with guests on pre-production interviews and scheduling.
- Own the webinar funnel from start to finish. This includes managing the webinar signup flow, swipe copy for webinar promotion, signup confirmation and followup emails, and more, all with the goal of directing registrants to create a ConvertKit account.
The right person for this position will have:
- Enthusiasm and belief in the ConvertKit mission.
- 2-3 years experience in marketing, broadcast, communication and/or technical writing.
- Proven ability to create creative, unique and relevant content.
- Video editing and recording skills.
- Enthusiasm for being live and on camera every day.
- Training skills and an engaging personality.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and time management skills.
- A deep understanding of the blogging and online creator industry.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Comfort in working as part of a remote team.
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, and 1 week of paid sick leave / year, bumping up to 4 weeks vacation after 1 year of employment.
- The team gathers twice a year in-person for fantastic team retreats.
- 12 weeks paid maternity / 4 weeks paid paternity leave, as well as flexible scheduling in the first year after your child is born.
- $2,500 equipment allowance given every 2 years.
- 4% 401k match.
- Yearly conference credit.
- $1,000 yearly "paid paid vacation" bonus.
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits.
- Equity options.
ConvertKit is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in all of its forms and we hire the best person for each role, no matter your personal background. Research tells us that applicants who are female or non-binary, as well as applicants who are people of color, are less likely to apply for roles they do not feel 100% qualified for.
We encourage every person who is interested to apply. We’re imperfect communicators, so think of our job postings as the starting point for discussion rather than proof that you shouldn’t apply. Take the leap - you never know, you might just be the perfect person for one of our open roles, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description.