Posted 4 months ago
Webmaster / Web Developer
The Severalnines Webmaster is responsible for developing, maintaining, and updating Severalnines’ online properties. The ideal candidate has a strong background in developing Drupal websites who is looking to expand beyond the traditional developer role to flex their muscles in project management, operations, and web strategy. The role will be based inside the Marketing team working hand-in-hand on acquisition marketing programs and projects with a focus on creating a positive user experience.
The Webmaster will maintain and develop our overall online presence. This is a critical marketing position that will have a direct impact on generating sales pipeline and contributing to the revenue stream of Severalnines. It requires an individual who has excellent communication skills, a keen business sense, who is detail oriented and ready to tackle any challenge.
- Function as primary contact for the day-to-day operations and content management for all of our online properties
- Develop new services or functionalities for our web properties
- Maintain a development environment for each web property
- Ensure our sites are up-to-date, secure, and running at peak efficiency
- Monitor web usage & performance; proactively making recommendations for improvements
- Build, implement & manage any new web properties
- Oversee web project unit and user testing
- Support our processes for and integrations with CRM & Marketing Automation tools (Salesforce and Pardot)
- Work closely with our design team to implement new design features and page layouts
- Work closely with our design team to maintain our design house
- Work closely with our support team for server and hosting related management & maintenance
- Create, document, and maintain all web-related processes & procedures
- Provide occasional support for our internal Wiki
- 3-5 years experience building and maintaining Drupal websites
- 3+ years strong Drupal 7 platform knowledge with custom module development experience
- Advanced experience using GIT
- Experience using version control and bug tracking systems such as GitHub JIRA
- Experience with integrating Drupal with other systems like Salesforce, Pardot, GoToWebinar, etc.
- Experience with using vector graphics (SVG)
- Experience with HTML email design & cross-platform layout building
- Experience with Google Analytics (including custom dashboards, goal creation & web integrations)
- Experience with Google Webmaster Tools and general knowledge of SEO best practices
- Understanding of how websites function for acquisition marketing
- Strong project management, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks and influence peers at all levels
These items are nice-to-haves for this role but not required.
- Experience using Project Management tools like Asana & Trello
- Experience with video editing
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with building ebooks
- Experience with Apex (Salesforce Development Language)
- Experience with databases (such as MySQL & MariaDB)
- Experience working with the Linux operating system
We’re a software startup with a globally distributed team. As we don’t have any offices, you will be working remotely; in other words, we all work from our homes. Therefore, a good laptop and access to a reliable, high-speed Internet connection are required. The company is based in Europe and although no travel is required, we do encourage attendance at our annual meeting which rotates cities. Contact us to find out more about the working life at Severalnines!