Posted 12 months ago
Wholesale Support Specialist
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we’re able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
The Wholesale Support Specialist provides support to Partners/Brokers and Account Executives via direct communication with external customers in both oral and written forms. Duties include document parsing, verification, analysis, and the corresponding data entry. These duties include heavy interaction with vendors, internal customers, and external customers along with providing status updates and escalating issues to ensure the needs of our customers are met.
What You Will Do:
- Utilize exceptional written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively with internal and external counterparties
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly internally specified requirements surrounding successful new file setup, inbound call support, and document parsing are met along with customer satisfaction
- Address, resolve and respond to any customer concerns related to the processing of the loan or broker experience while providing exceptional customer service
- Communicate status updates and appropriately escalate issues and opportunities to meet the needs of clients.
- Ensure exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of available lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and adhering to HMDA requirements
- Develop effective professional partnerships with all colleagues and external customers
- Offer Assistance to third parties utilizing the Octane portal
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Exceptional computer skills
- Demonstrate responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and planning; must be a fast-paced individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction and comprehend training
- Ability to work closely within a team structure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Google Applications
- Working knowledge of Octane software system a plus
- Working knowledge of FreshDesk software system a plus
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader – we are aiming for the top!
- Highly engineered proprietary technology that is revolutionizing the mortgage industry.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance and much more.
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.