Posted over 1 year ago
(View All Jobs)
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, Envato is a completely online company with an ecosystem of sites and services that help creative people earn a living doing what they love. Since 2015, we've consistently been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Australia in the BRW Awards, and also awarded the title of Australia's Coolest Company for Women and Diversity. We offer flexible work options, incredible work from anywhere benefits and actively encourage diversity and inclusion.
Envato was founded 2006 and along the way we've helped a community of creative sellers earn more than $700 Million. Millions of people around the world choose our marketplace, studio and courses to buy files, hire freelancers, or learn the skills needed to create websites, videos, apps, graphics and more. We've also just acquired Placeit, an awesome logo-builder and mockup tool, with a team based in Guadalajara, Mexico! Find out more at Placeit, Envato Market, Envato Elements, Envato Sites,Envato Studio, Tuts+ and Inside Envato.
You might be surprised to know that not only do we run some of the biggest websites in the world, we're also growing really fast. We now have close to 600 staff and contractors worldwide, adding more than 100 people to the business, year on year, since 2017!
What you'll be doing
We're adding a new addition to our Organic Growth Team, as our new Senior SEO team member you will lead the charge with identifying opportunities to gain and improve organic website traffic. You'll be i
dentifying and mitigating risks to existing traffic and engagement, and working with our amazing internal teams to ensure new releases adhere to due-diligence processes and SEO best practice.
You will be given the autonomy to manage your own portfolio, identify opportunities to test SEO theory and drive results faster! There will be weekly and monthly reporting including competitive analysis and you will collaborate with stakeholders on adhoc requests.
Queue the exciting bit...we have 40+ million web pages with high traffic for you to sink your teeth into! Working on our gigantic marketplaces and new platform, Envato Elements, your years of experience in enterprise SEO will be the key to success. In addition to working across all of our platforms, you'll also work on Themeforest - our largest Marketplace, previously listed as one of the top 100 of most visited sites in the world by Alexa!
Of course keeping your knowledge
of the digital landscape up to date and sharing it with teams across Envato is a must!
What we're looking for
What we offer
- 3+ years experience in enterprise SEO
- Demonstrable experience implementing SEO strategies on enterprise (10,000+ page website/s)
- Strong technical SEO understanding
- Self starter with experience working with multiple stakeholders to achieve positive results
- Willingness to learn and try new things
- Be a nice person who cares about their work
Who should apply?
- A fantastic culture of creatively minded, hard working people who are passionate about Envato and being part of its growth and success
- Flexible working conditions – we want you to love your work but also your life outside of Envato
- We actively work on creating a safe, inclusive environment free from discrimination
- A fast paced and progressive environment where everyone has regular interaction with teammates and Envato community members from all over the world!
- Read more from our staff about why they love working at Envato by visiting www.jobadvisor.com.au/envato
- Salary range $80,000 to $90,000 including superannuation *based on experience
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion at Envato, and welcome applicants of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you think you have the skills and experience needed for this role then we'd like to hear from you.
Submit a cover letter, an up to date copy of your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!